Monday, October 29, 2012

It's Almost Halloween!!!

Hi!!!!

I'm back, after a long hiatus. Not much to say other than the fact that I am still fat :-)

It's so much harder to lose weight the older you get. My metabolism just isn't the way it used to be and it takes much more work to lose even a pound. Forget that the holidays are soon approaching and temptation is everywhere.....I must build up my willpower!

Lately, my boyfriend has been working out. I'm so proud of him- he's been going four times a week and I've seen a difference in him already. Isn't it so unfair how men can lose weight so quick? Damn our womanly hormones!!!! So...the pressure is on to lose weight...I don't want to be the fat girlfriend when my boyfriend is looking all fit. LOL

I can't promise you guys (if anyone out there is reading this...) there will be no more excuses in the future. I'm struggling on this weight loss journey and I'm glad to have an outlet to release some steam and be heard. I know it's going to be l-o-n-g journey and I know it will be hard...but I know I can do it. Here's to a healthier lifestyle!

In the meantime, enjoy some pictures.

Us at the Southeastern Railway Museum in Duluth, GA for Train or Treat

SPOOKY! This was a train from WWII


Scary picture I took of Summer...it's her back but it looks like it could be the front because the pic is blurry
I love how beautiful she looks here...I live for these smiles!

At Taste of Suwanee two weeks ago

Summer and Chao

SWEETS

My Little Big Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment