Thursday, September 20, 2012

It's September?!?!?

Bad News: I've gained weight. WTH?????

I dont' understand why...I've been more active, eating healthier than I was before...and I feel like I have gained weight. I haven't weighed myself since the last weigh in (denial?) so I'm not sure what the numbers/damages are.

Doing my free trial at LA Fitness this week and next. I will be taking the Boot Camp Conditioning, Total Body Works and Steps class. I hope the instructors there are good- I need to decide on a gym to join already.

It's been a really busy month already...I'm looking forward to fall and all the new, wonderful fall fashions and colors and boots and scarves. I'm so sad about not losing any weight...fall is the perfect season to cover up and add layers. 

So not much new around here...I'd like to share some pictures. I have more to be uploaded from my camera later but meanwhile...Enjoy!

I LOVE this shot of my daughter, Summer...she was the flower girl for my friend Noy's wedding

Beautiful bride Noy and I (Rehearsal Dinner)

US
My love and I
This picture is so funny!
My baby is so grown now!


Mr. & Mrs. Hawkins


 

No comments:

Post a Comment