Friday, August 10, 2012

TGIF!

It has been a week. I ruined my diet this weekend all thanks to this magical thing called pizza! lol So aside from the pizza, alcohol consumption and barbequed food....I have not lost any weight.



Total loss of .2lbs =(

I also took Monday off work so that threw me off track as well. But I got back on my normal diet on Tuesday and have been working out. I've been doing well during the day, eating wise...but as soon as I get home, I'm surrounded my temptation! Must. Resist. Mom's. Food.

 I tried Zumba at the gym last night for the first time. My thoughts on Zumba is that it wasn't as intense a workout as I had hoped it would be. I did about thirty minutes of it (would have left sooner if my cousin hadn't been there) then jumped on the treadmill for thirty minutes. Maybe it was just the instructor or whatnot, but there seemed to be so much booty poppin and booty shaking going on...which is fine if you are looking to tone up. But for me at this point, I'm looking for intense cardio so this wasn't the class for me. I would definitely try it again in the future though.

I will save my workout routine post for next week. In the meantime though, I'd like to share some pictures from over the weekend. Ciao!


BF's brother's gf came to town so we went dancing



I love this dress...wore it for my birthday three years ago and it was time to break it out again =)



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment